Sign in to follow this  
rhha

Cant stop avsim emails

Administrators please helpI cant stop emails of new posts being sent to me - many every day.Apologies for not knowing how to "unsubscribe" but I have tried all I can through the link "My controls"

FSX + Acceleration + UTX Eu v1.4 + GEX Eu v2

Dell XPS 420 Nvidia 8800GT

We're all so headstrong - Feeling awe and wonder is the answer.

Administrators please helpI cant stop emails of new posts being sent to me - many every day.Apologies for not knowing how to "unsubscribe" but I have tried all I can through the link "My controls"
Hi,In "My controls", in the menu to the left there is block called "Subscriptions". It has two items, "View Topics" and "View Forums", both take you to a similar looking page, which lists all your subscriptions. Just press the checkboxes to the right of those you wish to unsibscribe to, make sure the scrolldown list below the items says "Unsibscribe" and click the button called "with selected" next to it.That should solve your problem (I would assume, I have never used the subscription emails myself).Best regards,Klas