Dear sir, I have a few questions about the voice commander series of fs2crew for both the Wilco 737 PIC and PMDG 737 of which i own both.My first question is will the PMDG 737 version still require you to start in the default Cessna ? If so is it possible to make a gauge that shuts down all required switches which can be accesed by the FS2Crew panel to either Cold and dark startup or with just electrical power connected as the crew would usually find the aircraft ? Would it be possible to post a video on youtube of the WILCO 737 PIC in operation with FS2Crew ? Exactly which procedures are modeled ? Does the scope of procedures extend as much as those posted on the FSX PMDG MD-11 page and/or what are the limitations ?Being a real world 737 NG driver, and holding 3 type rating, CRJ, 737NG and Gulfstream 4, your software intrigues me therefore i would like to purchase them. Is it possible i can transfer the money directly from my bank account ?Thank you for you time.Yours FaithfullyDamien Weekes

Dear sir, I have a few questions about the voice commander series of fs2crew for both the Wilco 737 PIC and PMDG 737 of which i own both.My first question is will the PMDG 737 version still require you to start in the default Cessna ? If so is it possible to make a gauge that shuts down all required switches which can be accesed by the FS2Crew panel to either Cold and dark startup or with just electrical power connected as the crew would usually find the aircraft ? Would it be possible to post a video on youtube of the WILCO 737 PIC in operation with FS2Crew ? Exactly which procedures are modeled ? Does the scope of procedures extend as much as those posted on the FSX PMDG MD-11 page and/or what are the limitations ?Being a real world 737 NG driver, and holding 3 type rating, CRJ, 737NG and Gulfstream 4, your software intrigues me therefore i would like to purchase them. Is it possible i can transfer the money directly from my bank account ?Thank you for you time.Yours FaithfullyDamien Weekes
Hello Damien,Thanks for the questions:1. Cessna first. No, not absolutely required this time. However, with regards to the PMDG 737 version, if you want to run the Pre-Flight events, the PMDG 737 needs to be loaded so it starts in a Cold and Dark state. This is so all the switches will be in the expected position.The best way to get the PMDG 737 to load in a Cold and Dark state is to load the Cessna first, shut off the Battery master and avionics master, pull the mixture to idle cutoff and set the mags to off.Now, if you don't want to run the pre-flight sequence, you can load the PMDG 737 directly.2. Procedures modeled are based off a 737 operator in Europe. They're pretty close to the published Boeing SOPs. We follow normal procedures, no failures since neither the PMDG nor Wilco really do failures.Compared to the MD-11, this is a voice control product only, but the general concept is the same.3. I'll make a short Wilco version demo video soon. It's very similar to the default 737 version (videos available), though, with regards to the general interface system. 4. Transferring money directly from a bank account... I can't do that, but Simmarket might be able to if you're in Europe.All the best,

Hello Damien,Thanks for the questions:1. Cessna first. No, not absolutely required this time. However, with regards to the PMDG 737 version, if you want to run the Pre-Flight events, the PMDG 737 needs to be loaded so it starts in a Cold and Dark state. This is so all the switches will be in the expected position.The best way to get the PMDG 737 to load in a Cold and Dark state is to load the Cessna first, shut off the Battery master and avionics master, pull the mixture to idle cutoff and set the mags to off.Now, if you don't want to run the pre-flight sequence, you can load the PMDG 737 directly.2. Procedures modeled are based off a 737 operator in Europe. They're pretty close to the published Boeing SOPs. We follow normal procedures, no failures since neither the PMDG nor Wilco really do failures.Compared to the MD-11, this is a voice control product only, but the general concept is the same.3. I'll make a short Wilco version demo video soon. It's very similar to the default 737 version (videos available), though, with regards to the general interface system. 4. Transferring money directly from a bank account... I can't do that, but Simmarket might be able to if you're in Europe.All the best,
Thank you very much for your reply Mr. York.Would it be possible for you to make a gause in the FS2Crew window the the user can click to place all the switches in the correct position, i.e the PMDG 737 start up with engines already running and all systems online, can a gauge turn them off and shut down engines ?I am very interested in purchasing the 737 PIC in command version, some other fellow pilots as well, please E-Mail me with details on the account trransfer because i am not in Europe.Thank you very much for your timeDamien Weekes

Thank you very much for your reply Mr. York.Would it be possible for you to make a gause in the FS2Crew window the the user can click to place all the switches in the correct position, i.e the PMDG 737 start up with engines already running and all systems online, can a gauge turn them off and shut down engines ?I am very interested in purchasing the 737 PIC in command version, some other fellow pilots as well, please E-Mail me with details on the account trransfer because i am not in Europe.Thank you very much for your timeDamien Weekes
Hi Damien,Creating such a gauge would be very tricky for a variety of tech reasons.As mentioned, if you want to load the PMDG 737 Cold and Dark, you'll need to load the Cessna first and shut it down. It only takes an extra 5 seconds to do.If you don't want to run the pre-flight events, then you can load the plane directly, but the plane won't be cold and dark.I'll PM you regarding payment options.Best,