Sign in to follow this  
captain56

decent problem

have a problem with rc by decent level fl120 I get several messages that I must down to fl120 even if I lie on 12000 will not further I use the pmdg 737 and panel shows 12,000

have a problem with rc by decent level fl120 I get several messages that I must down to fl120 even if I lie on 12000 will not further I use the pmdg 737 and panel shows 12,000 Are you sure your altimeter is set correctly when at that flight level of 120?

have a problem with rc by decent level fl120 I get several messages that I must down to fl120 even if I lie on 12000 will not further I use the pmdg 737 and panel shows 12,000
There is a difference between 12,000ft and FL120. Please refer to the manual on Transition Altitudes.You have your altimeter set incorrectly. When cleared to a Flight Level you MUST be on standard pressure (29.92 / 1013.2). When you are cleared to an altitude (i.e. 12,000ft) you must be on local QNH.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2 & v3.4, Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0Ghz, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, Asus Prime Z370-A mobo, 32Gb G.Skill DDR4 3000Mhz RAM, Win 10 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

And now a word from Miss Emily Litella...Whats all this nonsense about a decent problem in RC ?I have decent problems all the time... JD callin the man on me...Orderin me around the sky like he was in charge or something.........Emily... descent not decent .............. Nevermind!!! ......