Sign in to follow this  
pilotpg

VRinsight MCP Combo profiles

Hello everybody,As a recent happy owner of the MCP Combo, I would like to start using it with further aircrafts. So far I have been using it successfully with the LVLD B763 X in 2-way modes and with a mix success with the Wilco PIC737 X and with the FSX default aircraft profile. Some commands do not work with the PIC737 X as they seem to be (the SPD knob does not change the speed, the A/P and Disengage switch do not work, etc.).Having said that I plan to dig soon in the profile creation and may be to update existing profiles. 1/ Do some of you have already updated the Wilco 737 profile?2/ Is there somewhere profiles for the Digital Aviation F100, PMDG JS41, F1 ATR 72-500?Before posting, I have watched VRinsight forums and read all the posts in this forum related to VRinsight products and topics. I have noticed out the enthusiasm for those products and Andy's willingness to provide help. This is great.Thank you in advance for your feedback,Pascal.