Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wedge2566

Best Buy and PMDG Products?

Guest Wedge2566

I recently bought the 747-400X from Best Buy and I am learning a lot about this aircraft - having a blast with the level of detail on all the systems. Will Best Buy be selling the MD-11, J41, and the up coming NGX? If so when can we expect to see the MD-11 and J41 on the shelf?Thanks,David Beland

I recently bought the 747-400X from Best Buy and I am learning a lot about this aircraft - having a blast with the level of detail on all the systems. Will Best Buy be selling the MD-11, J41, and the up coming NGX? If so when can we expect to see the MD-11 and J41 on the shelf?Thanks,David Beland
Why wait?...it

Guest Wedge2566

Why wait?1. I am thoroughly enjoying the 747-400X and is keeping me busy.2. The 747-400X CD box looks awesome on my desk - other PMDG CD product boxes would only add to this beauty.3. If the other products from PMDG are sold at Best Buy - I will definitely be buying, because of the price. I would have never have known about PMDG if it were not for me just browsing through the PC section at Best Buy. Plus, if I would have learned about PMDG earlier from browsing the internet and seen the online price I would have never have purchased the 747-400x.David B.

I agree, and friend and I both recently purchased the 747-400X from Best Buy. To my total astonishment there it was on the shelf of Bestbuy. I had no idea that Best buy sold anything as advanced as the PMDG products. Yes, the product is cheaper at Best Buy. I would love to have the MD-11 as well. I like having the CD on hand. As it turned out, I needed to install and software a couple of times in order to get a good installation. There were issues with parts of the plane being see through. The solution was to reinstall the application.Are there other PMDG products sold at Best Buy?

I had to see it for my own eyes. I visited a Best Buy in San Diego Ca and sure enough the PMDG 747 was there for $29.99 and sitting right next to it was Aerosoft F-16 for the same price. I might make a post-Christmas visit and save some money considering the website advertises the 747 for Price $54.99.

Keith Guillory

Guest Wedge2566

I would purchase all the other PMDG products from Best Buy. I hope to see the MD-11 soon :)