Sign in to follow this  
rcbarend

FSUIPC -- Todays announcement Observation

Guest Stamatis

Mauricio,What a conspiracy we live in!Thanks for shedding the light on it and exposing treacherous Peter Dowson. Where would we all be without your analytical thinking...StamatisP.S. Take the mask off, t doesn't suit you :-)

Be glad that "I'M" not Pete Dowson. I would tell all you mealy mouthed, ungratious, selfish complainers to buzz off and I wouldn't release a new version at all! Then where would all those panels and add-ons be? You talk abouit the original developer - other than the initial interface there is NO similarity to what Pete's done.Not to mention the 1000's - yes 1000's of hours that he has spent answering dumb questions from FREEWARE users who don't know how to RTFM.Stop complaining ( altho it is your right ) and write your own. Don't know how? Go to school and learn to program first - then write your own. Or doesn't Pete's knowledge count for anything?You could also give up flightsimming and take up train sims.Or you could save up $20 and buy the product.Methinks you need FSUIPC more than FSUIPC needs you.Remember, I'm entitled to my opinion also :)vgb

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

Guest ba747heavy

>Methinks you need FSUIPC more than FSUIPC needs you.One of the most truthful observations I have seen made about this Peter Dowson 'incident' :)

Guest FS_freak

Quote:>Be glad that "I'M" not Pete Dowson. I would tell all you mealy mouthed, ungratious, selfish complainers (...) Go to school and learn to program first - then write your own (...) You could also give up flightsimming and take up train sims (...) Methinks you need FSUIPC more than FSUIPC needs you.

>BINGO!>>There you go, that's what I wanted to hear. How many people>are gonna do just like you and put FS9 on hold until all this>smoke clears off? Hey Gates! Are you listening? You better go>after Pete or come up with an FSUIPC of your own if you really>want to sell the new sim! I think Pete just killed 40% of your>short term sales perspective. Geez I guess Billy's wife is>gonna have to get rid of the Benz after all...>>MauricioDo you really think Gates is bothered ?Did you ever ask yourself how many FS users never heard of FSUIPC and just use FS out-of-the-box ? My guess is 90% or more !!.Rob