Sign in to follow this  

Wilco A320 ALT issue

Hi guys, firstly a happy new year to you all and may it be a great new year for flight simulation! My question, in Wilcos A320 when in the VC i cant - the ALT, i can only + and i have to revert back to the 2d pannel to decrease the ALT. I have tried a search on the Feelthere forum but i cant connect so hopefully someone will help me here.Many thanksChris

Chris Howard

As far as I remember (I'm not using this addon now) you need to zoom the +/- button to enlarge the clickspot.It's best to use the mousewheel, with or without Shift.And make sure you have the latest version of the airbus vol.1.Older versions had it as a bug AFAIK.

As far as I remember (I'm not using this addon now) you need to zoom the +/- button to enlarge the clickspot.It's best to use the mousewheel, with or without Shift.And make sure you have the latest version of the airbus vol.1.Older versions had it as a bug AFAIK.
Hi Raf, i tried zooming with mousewheel but as im using active camera it zooms the view in and out. I have the latest patch alsoChris

Chris Howard

Hi Raf, i tried zooming with mousewheel but as im using active camera it zooms the view in and out. I have the latest patch alsoChris
And what happens when you toggle the mouse view (disables Active Camera zoom)? There is a key for that, probably F12. KJ

And what happens when you toggle the mouse view (disables Active Camera zoom)? There is a key for that, probably F12. KJ
Hi KJ, when i press f12 the whole vc moves when i move the mouse without pressing the mousewheel.Chris

Chris Howard