Sign in to follow this  
louiseSEUK

FS9 and dual monitors

Hi all, and happy New Year!I've previously been using FS9 on my main rig, and running my other apps - FSC, Radar Contact etc on secondary PC via Widefs. I don't really use the second PC for anything else other than these apps, so its been offline for a fair bit - I've subsequently been enjoying the monitor from that PC on the main PC, in dual screen configuration.What I am hoping to do is run a remote desktop session from the secondary PC so as I can still access all my apps on it, but I have noticed that if I do this, when mousing over to the RDP session, FS9 minimises. Thus my question - is there any way I can prevent FS9 minimising when I mouse over to the other active application (in this scenario, RDP)? My gut says no, but I was wondering if any other folks out there have gotten FS9 to run in a maximised window (this is my preference), and able to keep it maximised whilst it is not in focus?Many thanks, Leo

Louise

London, UK