Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kama2004

multi panel saitek

Hi,I installed recently on my system the saitek multi panel and switch panel.Some functions like the gear up and gear down works fine but most indication for altitude, heading, cursor, speed on the multi panel differ from the 3d cockpit readings. Is there any way to synchronize the multi panel with the md-11 3d panel?Pierre

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

HeyI have several Saitek products on my system, as well as MD-11. I've found a few errors so far. One, as you pointed out, the autopilot doesn't seem to sync with the MD-11. This seems to be because the MD-11 Autoflight altitude reads in increments of 500 feet, where the Pro Flight Multi Panel Autopilot reads in 100 ft increments. I Have also had problems with FSX having an application crash while turning some of the knobs on the Saitek Autoflight panel.Any help with this would be appreciated!Jay

Hi,I installed recently on my system the saitek multi panel and switch panel.Some functions like the gear up and gear down works fine but most indication for altitude, heading, cursor, speed on the multi panel differ from the 3d cockpit readings. Is there any way to synchronize the multi panel with the md-11 3d panel?Pierre

Hi Pierre and Jay, Have a look here and I'll try and shed some light on this when I get back, thanks.