Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Airbus

Alacrity PC and Real Weather Download

Hello:I created a profile for FS9 using Alacrity by Ken Salter. Unfortunately after I load a situation I get a message saying that FS9 cannot download weather and I need to check my internet connection. Apparently I have a process that I turned off that I should have left on and I don't know what it is. For those who use Alacrity PC: could someone please tell me what process I need to leave on? Otherwise it is trial and error time!! :( Thanks for any help!Airbus

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,I use AlacrityPC, but do not download weather from within FS9 (using Active Sky). Nevertheless an attempt to help you. In the profile you've created, look under the 'services' tab and check whether you have disabled 'Network connections', 'Network DDE', 'Network DDE DSDM' (in fact any service which has anything to do with your internet connection. By the way: When you select an item in the list and move the cursor over it, an explanation is given as to what happens if you disable the item; that would make fault finding not too difficult.Good luck!Ren