Sign in to follow this  
Ibrahima

STRANGE DISPLAY TEXTURES!

Hi everybody!I installed and reinstalled everything but cannot get rid of this!!- Aircraft windows corrupt- No wheels- No Props- Trees touch the sky (strange look)Never seen this before!Graphics DRIVER or CARD????Please help needed!ThanksYnB99.jpg

Reduce your FSX graphics settings and reload FSX. Also, if you are running in DX10 Preview mode, see if switching to DX9 helps.

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Thank you vscimone for your reply.Actually, I am running FSX on Windows XP Pro, so I do not have Directx 10 Preview.My FSX installation worked fine for months even with graphics set highI am not sure when this started and i have no idea why.

Thank you vscimone for your reply.Actually, I am running FSX on Windows XP Pro, so I do not have Directx 10 Preview.My FSX installation worked fine for months even with graphics set highI am not sure when this started and i have no idea why.
Are you using the bufferpools tweak in the FSX.cfg?If so, try commenting it out and try again.JB

You can also try using the PMDG J41 configuration manager and selecting a model/vc without ice. See if this solves your issue.At some high density airports/sceneries/graphical configurations, some systems can be overly taxed with an graphically intensive aircraft like the J41, and these anomolies can occur (I've seen them myself)

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

Thanks again. I think it's about time I buy a new computer as this one is pathetic (Athlon XP 3200+, 1,5G RAM) altough my AGP graphic card is an Radeon X1600 PRO. I get moderate performance by setting everything to low!I don't think the issue comes from the PMDG J4100 as it worked fine for a few days! I only installed a couple of sceneries which I uninstalled but the problem is still here.I already set the J4100 configuration to low in the configuration manager as I know my computer cannot handle a high setting.Note that the "incident" happens usually when I change views or airports but I often fly perfecly without any proplems.Regards