Sign in to follow this  
shanew

installing pmdg fsx

Hello can anybody give me advice on how to validate my order of pmdg 747x.i have entered my order number but i get a message saying your user information could not be validated,close the installer and try again.this is most likely caused by your firewall.thankyou

Please sign your full name to posts here.Is your firewall involved? You didn't mention if you ruled that out or not so had to ask.Log into your account at the pmdg site to confirm that they have the same email address and password as you think they do.

Dan Downs KCRP

Hello can anybody give me advice on how to validate my order of pmdg 747x.i have entered my order number but i get a message saying your user information could not be validated,close the installer and try again.this is most likely caused by your firewall.thankyou
Hi Dan, Thanks for reply,its all sorted now,password was incorrect.......now im up and running.Regards shane welch :(

Guest lemmy27

I have had the same problem with my 747-4x and 747-8i. Why does it take so long to be able to verify. I think last time it took almost a week from when I downloaded it to when I could install it? I want to use my $79 toys!Eric Lemirand

Why does it take so long to be able to verify
Validation is immediate, as soon as you enter your order number, email and password.Why did you have to wait a week last time?Maybe you should have started a new thread, you are having the same problem as Shane? His problem was he was using the wrong password. I guess you need to be more specific.Once problem that has occured several times that I am aware of is if the 747X and the -8 exampansion pack were ordered under different accounts then the -8 will not pass validation.

Dan Downs KCRP