Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AlexK

PMDG MD11 Green X on Displays

Hello Guys,I've purchased the PMDG MD11 for FS9. When I tried it the displays were black, so I installed Visual++ and updated it. But then there was an initialization-message ( I know thats OK). When it finished there were green Xs on the displays, and when I tried it in cold and dark modus there was a blue X. So I tried it again in cold and dark modus, but when I turn the IRS to NAV the warn-beacons (NAV off) were on, but only in dark and cold modus. In the normal-modus after initialization-message there are green Xs and the warn-beacons were off and the screen of the FMC is black. :( Please help me!P.S I've Vista 32 bit and tried it as Admin but nothing.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The missing textures on the FMS MCDU along with the dark DUs is probably a problem with the Visual Studio C++ runtimes. I have not had to update the runtime libraries from those distributed with the pmdg installer. Maybe try to run the installer and select repair options, if that fails send an email to pmdg support.By the way, full names are required on posts in this forum.