Sign in to follow this  

New Japanese Scenery AFCAD Needed

Hi,I have just purchased some new Japanese scenery available at www.aerosim.co.jp called Approcah & Landing In Japan. When I first looked at the screen shots I thought that it was the same as some of the freeware scenery already available. It is actually different and not only looks more realistic due to the addition of surrounding textures etc. but also seems to give better frame rates.The problem is I that I would like to have AFCAD files to match the scenery. I have tried to make some myself but without success. Can any user of this scenery help out. Also if you do not have the scenery I would suggest that you check it out.RegardsAussie

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don't have the product, but checked out the link. That is some pretty impressive stuff! the virtual flight decks on those aircraft are amazing! I might have to check this out once I get FS2004 loaded!Any idea roughly how much American?Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

I did the currency coverter available on the PSS site and it was $57 and some change. Andrew