Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jlar0654

Helilpads on highrise in fsx?

I am learning how to fly helicopters in FSX but I am dissapointed to find that there are few if any skyscraper/highrise helipads in FSX. Can anyone help me find where they are besides missions and/or any scenry downloads for rooftops? Thanks for any help.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

There are helicopterfriendly sceneries to be found at hovercontrol.com, good site for rotorheads like us ;-) .I toured Manhattan and have landed on a couple of flat roof tops, you may experience that the actual surface is a few feet under the displayed surface. But makes for a some fun landings, and from there head over to the ferry anchored at the western shore and land on helipad (use small helicopter).

There are helicopterfriendly sceneries to be found at hovercontrol.com, good site for rotorheads like us ;-) .I toured Manhattan and have landed on a couple of flat roof tops, you may experience that the actual surface is a few feet under the displayed surface. But makes for a some fun landings, and from there head over to the ferry anchored at the western shore and land on helipad (use small helicopter).
Thanks Crewe ..appreciate the reply...any other rotorhead tips are welcome gang...thank you