Sign in to follow this  
someone

Flight Planning

Guest rici

Hi there,Can anyone tell me were I can:a) Find real world weather reports and predictions so that I have as much WX info that real airline pilots do for my longhaul flights and,:( Which flight planning software do you recomend? It must be able to show me airways, be able to create waypoints anyware I want them (for NAT PLOTS) and must be able to export this to Radar Contact. Fuel predictions would be great as well but they MUST be accurate!!!!!!Also, being easy to use would be a bonus, and if the printouts looked professional that would be great also!Thanks for your helpric

I use the NAV 3.1 beta included (undocumented) on the RC3 CD, although I downloaded mine. The beta works fine. If you update RC with AIRAC cycles from www.navdata.at, your can copy/paste the new data from the RC folder into the Nav 3.1 data files (back all up first) to update them.Alternately, you can use FSNav or other payware. Check out the links from the RC3 web site as well as their forum http://forums.avsim.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topics&forum=135

Guest rici

cheers, I will take a look, what about weather?

Guest rici

WOW, that is a must! Definatly gonna buy that one!