Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bigmack

EVolve AI 145XR?

Do anyone know where to get the EVAI 145XR base model??? I searched the libery and can't locate it. There's a repaint for it, but no model.Thanks in advanceBill M :(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I would suggest that you might try the file: aim_erj145xr.zip which is available here at AVSIM and textures for the EVAI model will work as long as they are renamed to fit the AIM naming convention.FYI: There was a parting of ways and points of view at EVAI quite some time ago and as a result all EVAI aircraft were requested to be removed from all download sources and that request was honored. Those models did resurface, though in the renamed form of AI Malcontent and DJC AI. With some improvements to the models in some cases.Best regards,Mel

I would suggest that you might try the file: aim_erj145xr.zip which is available here at AVSIM and textures for the EVAI model will work as long as they are renamed to fit the AIM naming convention.FYI: There was a parting of ways and points of view at EVAI quite some time ago and as a result all EVAI aircraft were requested to be removed from all download sources and that request was honored. Those models did resurface, though in the renamed form of AI Malcontent and DJC AI. With some improvements to the models in some cases.Best regards,Mel
Hey thaanks againBill M