Sign in to follow this  
Alaaar

B747 landing lights & texture

Hi,I purchased the PMDG B747 less than three weeks, it is working beautifully, however I have some small things to ask:1- The taxiing & landing lights seems to be not working or weak, at external views of plane you can't see them also at the VC mode, you can actualy see the light source but no effect on the runway.2- The default house textures is a bit dull is it normal? or maybe there is an update for it ?3- Is there any Egyptair's new livery texture available?Thank youAlaa

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Heya Alaa, please sign your full real name to posts per forum rules, thanks.The light issue can normally be resolved by deleting your saved default. It happened to me a couple times but since the last I no longer do any "saved defaults".Can't say about the dullness, but it may also be fixed with the above fix. As far as the egypt livery, check the AVSIM library or Flightsim.com.

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

Heya Alaa, please sign your full real name to posts per forum rules, thanks.The light issue can normally be resolved by deleting your saved default. It happened to me a couple times but since the last I no longer do any "saved defaults".Can't say about the dullness, but it may also be fixed with the above fix. As far as the egypt livery, check the AVSIM library or Flightsim.com.
Thank you sirAlaa A. Riad

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Just to add about my experience on this issue: I deleted the "previous flight" from my saved flights list to fix this problem. My outbound landing lights would always be on, the inbound landing lights would not turn on at all, and neither the taxi lights nor runway turnoff lights would work at all. Deleting the "previous flight" in my case, worked. I closed and re-launched FSX and the lights were still working.John