Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest hacksaw412

2 questions about FSX

I have been away from FSX for over a year.There are 2 questions I would like to ask . . . . .1. Is it possible to allow smooth panning in the 2d cockpit view in FSX? If so, how can this be configured.2. The landing lights on my AI aircraft look like giant balls of light. Is there a way to make them look the way they should? I'm using an nVidia GeForce 9600 GSO with up to date drivers.Thanks,Rich K

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have been away from FSX for over a year.There are 2 questions I would like to ask . . . . .1. Is it possible to allow smooth panning in the 2d cockpit view in FSX? If so, how can this be configured.2. The landing lights on my AI aircraft look like giant balls of light. Is there a way to make them look the way they should? I'm using an nVidia GeForce 9600 GSO with up to date drivers.Thanks,Rich K
1) I am not sure you can pan in 2D. Thats a whole point of 3D cockpit anyway; to pan around.2) For long time I thought that the giant balls of light mascarading as landing lights were anomoly with my video driver. But now I know them to be a universal problem with no fix. There are 4 things I wish it could be fixed in FS are:1)Fix landing light problem2)Bring Alpha fade back so we don't have poping Autogen3)Fix the snow Javeline.4)Percipitation on windsheild effect in 3D cockpit.