Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stetter

MD-11 and axis Track-ir

All greetings.There is such problem. I fly on MD-11 with Track-ir and the axis centre track-ir is a little more to the right of an axis yoke columns, by pressing F12 my sight is projected not on the centre and hardly more to the right. If will move on FO seat the centre too is displaced. How it can be corrected?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

All greetings.There is such problem. I fly on MD-11 with Track-ir and the axis centre track-ir is a little more to the right of an axis yoke columns, by pressing F12 my sight is projected not on the centre and hardly more to the right. If will move on FO seat the centre too is displaced. How it can be corrected?
Please sign your full name, according to forum rules!I have TrackIR 4 Pro and I have no problem with it in all my ac. It all depends, about setting it up, in a right way.You

Leif,this has nothing to do with setting up Track IR incorrectly or using it the wrong way. Whenever one presses the view reset key for the TrackIR the view is placed a bit right of the yoke.Can this be changed in the panel.cfg? I would be interested in that as well, I've never tried, might have to ask Vin about this...Markus

That the reason not in options Track-ir too seems to me. It is necessary to correct that that in Aircraft.cfg, here just and with what values?Evgeny Olenchik.