Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dicko

Unable to export FSBuild Plans to FSX

Hoping someone can assist. This is my problem. I have just started using FSBuild and when I build my flightplan I get a message " Unable to create FS2000 file C:\Users\Andrew\Documents\Flight Simulator Files\YSSY-YMML.PLN". The root folder has been set up correctly under the option tab and in the export to dropdown menu I have FS2004/FSX and PMDG checked. Even though I receive the above message, the flightplan is successfully exported to the PMDG flightplan folder.Configuration settings are saved.The FSBuild is version 2.3.1.Any ideas?I also posted in the PMDG forum but as yet have not resolved the issue.

Dicko,Make a folder in your documents folder named Flight Simulator Files. Thats the default folder for FS9 style flight plans. The folder does not exist so FSBuild cannot export to it.Regards,Bob

Dicko,Make a folder in your documents folder named Flight Simulator Files. Thats the default folder for FS9 style flight plans. The folder does not exist so FSBuild cannot export to it.Regards,Bob
Thanks Bob