Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest phileas

DBS Yak 40

Guest phileas

Freeware quality, why the hell would they charge for something like this. The love of the hobby has gone, these people are just trying to make a quick buck. Actually I've seen better looking freeware... the exterior model and panel looks like a joke.

Freeware quality, why the hell would they charge for something like this. The love of the hobby has gone, these people are just trying to make a quick buck. Actually I've seen better looking freeware... the exterior model and panel looks like a joke.
I have to agree. I own the SDS Yak 40 and even though it's a few years old, it still looks vastly superior to that other one.

Let's be honest, the SDS Yak-40 manages to be superior to a host of addon planes available, and it's relative anonimity has always surprised me. Supronov is now doing a FSX version of it, though, which I think is great news.And, even better, he's gonna do an An-24. Samdim's is great, but I'm sure SDS will be able to do it even better.

Let's be honest, the SDS Yak-40 manages to be superior to a host of addon planes available, and it's relative anonimity has always surprised me. Supronov is now doing a FSX version of it, though, which I think is great news.And, even better, he's gonna do an An-24. Samdim's is great, but I'm sure SDS will be able to do it even better.
Especially as Igor is a qualified AN-24 pilot. I hope he get this done.