Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jettaman

All Lights

Guest jettaman

I just installed PDGM's 747. I know you have to set the "assignment keyboard commands", but it seems like their is no "all lights keyboard command to set?I have left/right panels, strobes, landing, logo ect....Is their a (all lights) "assignment key"?...or do I just have to assign all the lights seperately when flying?Great aircraft...thanks in advance.

Guest jettaman
L works to turn on all lights. It uses the default key of FS
I think I did L, and the runway lights work but not the panels in the cockpit, and the strobes/beacon also don't come on. They do when I assign a command key for them. I will have to check, maby I was selecting command-L.??If it doesn't work on L, i'll reinstall/repair and see if that helps.thanks for getting back to me...gota have lights right!...lol.

Guest gauramohana

it is a problem wth the queen. all landing lights/taxi light/etc work, but the strobe/panel/logo/tail/etc lights have to clicked on manually from the overhead panel.

Gaura One of the great things about the big girl is having to switch things you want on or off. The real world 747 does not have a "master" switch to turn all lights on/off due to many differing reasons why one or more light combinations are required to be on.Regards