Sign in to follow this  
CPEPE

NEED A LITTLE HELP

Hi, Just jumped with both feet I now have Win 7 Ultimate so far so good but when I try to run flt sim my screen resolution seems to be messed up and tells me to reset and try again....I have an old nvga 7900 that I hope to replace after the shock of the new computerI7 EE.Some guidance pleaseTony

Make sure you have the latest driver for your card from the Nvidia website, and also make sure you have your screen resolution settings within FSX's settings set at the same resolution you run Windows at.

Also, open FSX.cfg and search for any and all display devices and delete them, including the header. Then restart the sim and you will be able to reset the preferences for resolution and ingame AA and AF. Much quicker than deleting the whole FSX .cfg and should also be done every time you change drivers as FSX creates multiple entries for the display driver when the driver changes the identifier for the card as it doe not delete the old one. This can cause problems like you describe.