Sign in to follow this  
Carob

B-17 for FS2002

Hello. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if there is a B-17 out there for FS 2002. I have looked through avsim & flightsim and don't see any. Are there really none out there?Thanks very much!

Guest outtatimeiii

I only see FS2000 versions of the B-17. I would love to get my hands on a nice looking B-17 for FS2002.

Go to the home page and tab down to Jul 18 items. Just Flight is releasing the Memphis Belle.Tom

I found another thread here that talks about a bunch of good quality free models from somplace called ATC. Supposedly they were available at one time from flightsim.com but I couldn't find them.

There are a large number of fairly good (Freeware) B-17s and I've had the most luck at finding them at either flightsim.com or simviation.com. Use the search word A.C.T. for A.C.T. Publishing (author of the best B-17 so far) and though their B-17 was intended for FS2000 they work just fine in FS2002. There is also a pretty good payware version at Alpha Simulations (specifically designed for CFS2 & FS2002).Bear!

I found several for FS2000 but none for FS2002. I thought aircraft made for FS2000 did not come over completely to the newer version. Things like lights not working correctly, etc. And, what about a panel? I didn't see any panel for B-17 for FS2002. If I remember correctly, the FS2000 panels don't really come over at all. Is there an FS2002 panel out there?Are you saying that there are none of these problems with these B-17's? If so, great.