Sign in to follow this  
buzzbee

Saturday Practice 1/15/2010

When: Saturday 1/16 1400 UT 0900 EST 0700 MST - Europeans feel free to start earlier. Time to get as many people online as possible for a live practice session. WOuld be good to try the official VPN connection and TeamSPeak 3, but we can fall back to my server if required.Proposed route for practice under live race conditions. The legs are about 250nm long. This distance should allow practice of a full climb, cruise, and the all important descent planning. The legs should take about 45 minutes or so and provide a good race simulation.This route is only a proposal and there are plenty of opportunities to shorten the legs if we feel the need to spend more time practicing Baton posts and hand offs. Prior to the race it will be good to have a sprint practice of short legs to get the Baton handoff posts down as the race is timed on forum time and the smoother and faster we can get on handoff via forum posts the better.TTPP - TFFFTFFF - TKPKTKPK - TNCMTNCM - TJBQTJBQ - MBGTMGBT - MYASMYAS - KXMR

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

I'll try to join in if I can... I'm currently without working rudder pedals, hopefully that won't mess up the rest of my controller assignments.... (I know it shouldn't, but stranger things have happened..)

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Sounds good.I believe we will be using darkc's teamspeak. I have a server up and running as well.

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro

This will be on SVENS VPN

KBJC 

AMD 3900 / RTX 2060 Pro