Sign in to follow this  
jwenham

Runway confusion

New to RC as of a few hours ago and I am having a departure runway problem. Scenerio is as follows. KSAN - RC tells me to taxi to runway 27 wind is 300 @ 4 The UT2 traffic is being told to taxi to runway 9. RC is correct with the runway choice but FSX is telling AI to go to runway 9. I never noticed or really paid any attention. Am I doing something wrong and how do I remedy this possible disasterous situation?

Jim Wenham

New to RC as of a few hours ago and I am having a departure runway problem. Scenerio is as follows. KSAN - RC tells me to taxi to runway 27 wind is 300 @ 4 The UT2 traffic is being told to taxi to runway 9. RC is correct with the runway choice but FSX is telling AI to go to runway 9. I never noticed or really paid any attention. Am I doing something wrong and how do I remedy this possible disasterous situation?
start fs, load your plan, start rc, load your plan, and click startbefore you call clearance, and ground, etc, let the ai get started.if i don't see any ai taxiing or landing, then i guess what runway will be used based on the windbut when they start taxiing to their absurd runways, you're caught between a rock and a hard place. so let them get started, and then when you call clearance and ground, i'll know where they are going.jd

start fs, load your plan, start rc, load your plan, and click startbefore you call clearance, and ground, etc, let the ai get started.if i don't see any ai taxiing or landing, then i guess what runway will be used based on the windbut when they start taxiing to their absurd runways, you're caught between a rock and a hard place. so let them get started, and then when you call clearance and ground, i'll know where they are going.jd
So I guess the same thing can happen when landing as well?

Jim Wenham

So I guess the same thing can happen when landing as well?
Thanks JD. I loaded it the way you said and now the runway for departure is matching where the AI is being directed to. My bad, RC noobie on the flight deck. Very happy with my purchase BTW! :(

Jim Wenham