Sign in to follow this  
TrevorS

B757 FCOM

HiI'm looking for 2 or 3 pages from a Boeing 757-200 FCOM with RR engines (RB 211-535E4B). The pages I require refer to "Flight with unreliable airspeed" (for CLB, CRZ, DES, HOLD and FINAL APP). I have these figures for the PW2037 and PW2040 but cannot seem to find them anywhere for the RR version.I'm in the process of correcting the PSS 757 flight dynamics files - I have now completed the PW version and wish to tackle the RR version.I have already corrected areas like thrust, mach drag and CL vs A0A etc. for the RR version and need this data to test the FD file.If anyone has these pages, could you please scan them and forward them to me OR direct me to a site where I can download them. Will be much appreciated.RegardsTrevor

Sorry, I don't think I can do much to help-but would you consider releasing these edits?thanks a lot

Hi Trevor,Is that from the FCOM or from the QRH for the unreliable airspeed?
better to dig into the QRH ... before it was in the VOL III (perfs datas) of AOMs but now in it's the QRH.

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.