Sign in to follow this  
Guest morpheous

"Hard right"

Guest morpheous

I've had this problem occur in the past but it is recently creeping back and destroying my sim fun.I was flying a typical approach into JFK runway 22L, I was 200 feet above the runway when I disconnected the AP. Everything was lined up perfectly when all of a sudden 50 feet above the runway the J41 decided to make a hard right and turn over out of control into the ground. There was nothing I could do to stop it. This has happened to me before, sometimes I'm 500 ft up sometimes like this I'm just feet above the runway. There was hardly any wind, and even if there was it shouldn't do that. Has this happened to others?I'm using ASA/RC and flightsim commander. Any insight into this nagging problem would be appreciated.thanksMorpheous.

Guest BlueRidgeDx

If you sign your real name, then we can probably get you straightened out. It sounds like a particular issue that's not related to the J41 at all.

Guest morpheous

Why does what name I sign matter? Morpheous is my name thank you.I haven't had this issue with any other aircraft.Morpheous