Sign in to follow this  
PilotGW

FS ACOF question

Hi guys,Well I've been considering getting FS2004 sometime in the next couple of months. But after surfing around the forums over the past couple of days there has been a LOT I repeat a LOT of speculation over Windows ME: the OS I have (sadly :-lol). :-boom :-boom Can I just ask those who have it, does it run better or worse than CFS3. I ask this because I have CFS3 and it runs fine with just the ocassional stutter. (with almost FULL display settings!) :-hmmm Also will PSS products be compatible??? I cannot live life without their Busses and Boeings plus their panels. Will the next FSUIPC take care of that???Sorry to make it so long but feedback would be much appreciated. :(Cheers,Greg WillsThe gregster has landed! :-wave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Greg,PSS' 777 & 747 panels won't work in COF, nor will they be updated to work. I believe they have already said a patch for the Dash-8 & Bus's will come.

Thanks for the reply John.The only reason I wanted the PSS products was to use the panel with your great 747 and the bus is my favourite short range bird besides. Guess I just have to go default. If I even get it!Cheers,Greg WillsThe gregster has landed! :-wave

SORRY DOUBLE POST!!!DELETE THIS PLEASE!!!Cheers,Greg WillsThe gregster has landed! :-wave