Sign in to follow this  
svenks

Sunday 31jan10 practice - Norway

Hi All-edit to add the return trip legs-As mentioned, I have an idea for sunday practice.Let's go to Norway and fly then enitre length, then perhapsreverse.A first cut hop list would be:ENCN-ENHD-ENBL-ENFA-ENST-ENBO-ENEV-ENSR-ENHV, some 998 NM in all.Shortest leg 90 nm, longest 165 nm. The airports have been chosen randomly,some are small some are larger. If we decide to reverse the route from Cape North,I may choose some special airports like Tromso and a few others - I like Sandane for instance.And for the return trip:ENAT-ENTC-ENDU-ENSK-ENRA-ENNM-ENML-ENSD-ENSG-ENSN-ENCNThe round trip is now 2031NM. One leg is very short, ENTC-ENDU but both airports are,lets say, interesting :)Feel free to join me on the VPN from around 1200UTC , there should be a few hours in this :-)DC, is TS up?BRGDSSven

1200 utc is 4am here in California, but I should be able to join later in the day. James

1200 utc is 4am here in California, but I should be able to join later in the day. James
Yes, I know - but I really don't think we'll be finished when you are able to join in.It is short legs, meaning lots of landings - and we can always improvise a return trip,using different airports.BRGDSSven

Hi AllA first cut hop list would be:ENCN-ENHD-ENBL-ENFA-ENST-ENBO-ENEV-ENSR-ENHV, some 998 NM in all.
And for the return trip:ENAT-ENTC-ENDU-ENSK-ENRA-ENNM-ENML-ENSD-ENSG-ENSN-ENCNThe round trip is now 2031NM. One leg is very short, ENTC-ENDU but both airports are,lets say, interesting :)If you take it from the top, beware in the dark - no lights at ENFA!(there may be others...)BRGDSSven