Sign in to follow this  
Azapata87

Star Wars episode 2 is awsome run to go see it! ;-)

I just saw it and one word....wow. It makes up for everything bad in the first one (ie jar jar isint annoying this time) George Lucas has made a winner this time :-). If you didint like episode 1 dont make the mistake of not seeing the second. Do yourself a favor and go see it! You wont come out dissapointed. Id need more vocabulary to describe how cool this movie is. Make sure you get their at least an hour early (depending on the popularity of the movie theater). Jango Fett and Yoda are so cool in this movie that Id go see it just for them. :-)AndrewYoda is the best!

Guest Miro Majcen

I saw it yesterday and like it a lot. Amazingly how things are getting clear more and more if you know what happened in parts 4,5 and 6. All i can say i can't wait to see Episode 3 and get episode II on DVD for my archive once released :)) Miro MajcenAVSIM OnlineManaging Editor Europewww.avsim.com

yea, same here episode 3 is gonna be awsome. I wonder if they are gonna take out episodes 4,5 and 6 on DVD. Have they ever been out on DVD? The VHS tapes just dont cut it. :-(Andrew