Sign in to follow this  
AdvancedFollower

My fs2004 mini review

I've got a athlon 2200+ and with 512 ddr333. With fs2002 i was averaging 15-20 frames per second with all sliders 2 the right except for the mesh. Traffic was at 70%. After installin fs2k4 I went first 2 my second favorite airport at Miami. I was amazed. I was averaging 28-39 frames per second with all the sliders 2 the right except for mesh and atc at 100%. I couldn't believe the smoothness. And I had the clouds the best they could go with all the sliders 2 the right. I don't know bout these uys who cmplaining. I quickly uninstalled fs2002 2 free up space and i will never fly with that again. Fs2004 is a dream and i love the flying thru those clouds. The graphics are beautiful especially at dusk or dawn with the new bumpmapped water textures. Some of my ppl's thought it was amazin when I showed them pictures of my flights. All I need now is 2 get some more parking spaces at Nassau and Miami and I'm all set. All you fs2k4 haters who want 2 judge something b4 you even get it, don't buy it so there'll be more for my friends 2 get wen we head back 2 the states this week.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!