Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

asanal

RC Lost sound

With out any problem suddenly RC lost sound. Mini screen continue to function with out sound. How can I repair the sound? Do I need un-install and install the RCv4.3 ?RegardsSanal

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

With out any problem suddenly RC lost sound. Mini screen continue to function with out sound. How can I repair the sound? Do I need un-install and install the RCv4.3 ?RegardsSanal
if you had sound yesterday, and you don't have sound today, what changed?do you still hear fs?if this is vista or windows 7, did you check the sound mixer? is the volume for rc set to 0?jd

if you had sound yesterday, and you don't have sound today, what changed?do you still hear fs?if this is vista or windows 7, did you check the sound mixer? is the volume for rc set to 0?jd
JD,Thanks for your respond. I also realized, I lost ATC, Fscrew sound. It is major failure. I can hear FSX. All others sounds, including engines. I have Vista 64. If Sound Card failed, How can I listen the news, videos and music. ?ThanksSanal

JD,Thanks for your respond. I also realized, I lost ATC, Fscrew sound. It is major failure. I can hear FSX. All others sounds, including engines. I have Vista 64. If Sound Card failed, How can I listen the news, videos and music. ?ThanksSanal
could be a new driver?did you change some audio settings? hi-fidelity settings? sometimes that interferes with multiple sources playing at the same time

could be a new driver?did you change some audio settings? hi-fidelity settings? sometimes that interferes with multiple sources playing at the same time
I did dowload sound card new driver, but problem is not solved. Where are the "audio settings? hi-fidelity settings" located?

I did dowload sound card new driver, but problem is not solved. Where are the "audio settings? hi-fidelity settings" located?
you might need to rollback to the old driver, if the sound isn't working

you might need to rollback to the old driver, if the sound isn't working
Yes, you were right. Driver was the problem . I rollbacked and gain the SOUND.ThanksSanal