Sign in to follow this  
MatthewS

Northern California Realscenery Traffic

Check out this freeway at rush hour! Love the head/tail nights too!
The scenery looks pretty good.................but I'd adjust that constant roll, yaw, pitching moments that seem to be introduced by default. While some believe that real airplanes are always doing this -------- they don't. It just tends to annoy me. Would in real life too! L.Adamson

yeah yeah, just like a broken record... :(
I only sound like a broken record because it's true.... and I'm trying to be helpful as always ... :( However, I did see a "newbie" at the org. state that he thought X-Plane was more realistic because the tail was always wagging like that..As to myself, I go into settings & tune it out. Whether it takes artifical stability, sliders to the right, or what ever. If not, I get a monitor induced headache!L.Adamson

In general Larry, I'll say this, in a way, it is more accurate, but it is just far too overdone. It also seems to me like no one fiddled with the trim tabs in planemaker (which may help the handling a little and make it a bit more realistic, I have no idea why they shipped X-Plane with aircraft that are that old and not optimized for the latest version.)In general, most of the problems with default aircraft seem to stem from ether a miscalculation on Austin's side, or just a lack of caring about keeping the default fleet up to date.