Sign in to follow this  
gpf3m

Level_mapping not activated

Running WIN 7 64 loaded TP Beta 8. unsigned drivewrs turned off. Running service 1 and 3. Service 3 workes fine, states that level mapping is activated. When running service 1, level_mapping is not activated, amd all I get is black tiles. Read manual and I do not find this discused. Any suggestions?

Running WIN 7 64 loaded TP Beta 8. unsigned drivewrs turned off. Running service 1 and 3. Service 3 workes fine, states that level mapping is activated. When running service 1, level_mapping is not activated, amd all I get is black tiles. Read manual and I do not find this discused. Any suggestions?
You could do (and post) a screenshot of the startup console window - before you start FSX so we can see most of the settings. Or you can post your ini. With no more than what you've given by way of detail, I can't guess what the issue is, but something is obviously different if one service works and the other gives black tiles. Level mapping is optional. Its only use is to alter the normal range of tiles downloaded. It should not make the difference between ok tile and black tiles.Let us hear back from you..Loyd

You could do (and post) a screenshot of the startup console window - before you start FSX so we can see most of the settings. Or you can post your ini. With no more than what you've given by way of detail, I can't guess what the issue is, but something is obviously different if one service works and the other gives black tiles. Level mapping is optional. Its only use is to alter the normal range of tiles downloaded. It should not make the difference between ok tile and black tiles.Let us hear back from you..Loyd
Thanks Loyd. I figured it out. I had an improper title in the ini. Greg