Sign in to follow this  
DaveH

Grob SPn Autopilot

Cannot engage the AP on this aircraft. Got it to work ONCE on Ver. 3.01 (original version). Clicking the AP button does nothing. Also, pressing "Z" does not engage. Everything else works OK, followed Checklist to the letter.Have installed and reinstalled several times. Even tried using the old panel.cfg and SPN.cab with the new version (3.31)Anyone else have this neat little aircraft working ?Dave Hinson

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Dave,I just downloaded the plane this afternoon and having the same problem. I noticed while loading the plane on my computer, it stated that there are 3 patches that must be installed or the gauges will not work. The one patch that they state you need is SpnFSX.exe but I cannot find that file anywhere nor can I search anything for this plane with any patches. If you find a fix, please let me know.Stay out of the trees....Jeff Leh

Dave,I just downloaded the plane this afternoon and having the same problem. I noticed while loading the plane on my computer, it stated that there are 3 patches that must be installed or the gauges will not work. The one patch that they state you need is SpnFSX.exe but I cannot find that file anywhere nor can I search anything for this plane with any patches. If you find a fix, please let me know.Stay out of the trees....Jeff Leh
Got mine to work eventually, but it has been so long ago that I don't remember what I did :( If I remember I will get back with you.Don't fly it much any more.Dave

There is a little trick: If the Position of the Pilot's head is "inside the flight chair" (in real world impossible), some button clicks will not work.

Press CTRL+BKSP to move pilot forward für some inches. Try again.

Andreas Körner