Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest RampRatBill

American Eagle/United Express AI

OK fellas. I am in a major bind here. Had my PC stolen a few ago with my whole world on it. Had FS9 with alot of AI files from WOAI. I recently purchased a new one and got the FS on and most of necessary files....except for American Eagle AI and United Express which I see they don't have on WOAI anymore. PLEASE, PLEASE. I need these files from ANYONE who has them as I will bow down and pay them major homage...rc_fanatic@sbcglobal.net

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

please follow WOAI's request, as stated MANY TIMES in other threads, and stop asking for improper distribution of AI packages -

Gentlemen, I'll say it once more.Distributing these packages does not help our case. So please refrain from doing that. If you have them you are lucky. If you don't then you'll will have to wait for the new versions.Rest assured that we are working on getting the withdrawn packages back into the sky as soon as we have decent replacement models and flightplans for them.Kind regards,Tom vd HorstWorld-of-AIKind Regards,Tom van der HorstWorld-of-AI

OK fellas. I am in a major bind here. Had my PC stolen a few ago with my whole world on it. Had FS9 with alot of AI files from WOAI. I recently purchased a new one and got the FS on and most of necessary files....except for American Eagle AI and United Express which I see they don't have on WOAI anymore. PLEASE, PLEASE. I need these files from ANYONE who has them as I will bow down and pay them major homage...rc_fanatic@sbcglobal.net
Why the unnecessary (and generally unfriendly) responses to those asking for missing WOAI packages? Some people are still very new to this and probably don't know how to find out information on the forums just yet, offer them some kind of help or advice instead of a rather unfriendly welcome.A lot of people are referred to the avsim forum when they have fs problems because they'll most prob receive help in a nice and polite manner. It'll be great if that could continue as it's what i've always known this place to be.To your request RampRatBill, as it's been stated earlier, some WOAI packages have been taken off for the reasons in the post above. Your best bet would be to go to alpha india group website and download a flightplan for the above airline and manually fill it in with repaints from avsim.Hope that helps somehow.

please follow WOAI's request, as stated MANY TIMES in other threads, and stop asking for improper distribution of AI packages -
I am SOOOOO very sorry to have upset an individual about my asking for a request for 2 files. Had I not encountered a lawless situation I would not have asked. All my files for AI aircraft/airlines were on my 2 hard drives, besides other vital information. All that was really necessary to say was that the files were pulled. END OF STORY. And, by the way I really am not a noob in flight sim, also having taken an early retirement from Eastern Airlines (FO flying A300's) when at the same era of time some people were darting paper airplanes around in the classroom wishing they can/could do what I was doing. But that's OK- I know that individual got files the same way I did. The only exception is that someone took my entire computer. Thanks to that individual for your sincere understanding[sic] and THANK YOU to the English GENTLEMAN that stood up in my absence.