Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anticyclone

Active Camera 2004

Anyone else having a hard time getting the authorization key from the maker or pay pal? I purchased it but no one has sent me the key code needed. Just wandering if anyone knows a way to get it or where it can be found.Kilstorm

Guest Anticyclone

Hi Kilstorm,As stated in the manual:1. Open the Active Camera 2004 menu (FS2004) - Options

Guest Fortress

Yes, as you point out:>not later than the next dayHere I am, four days and five e-mails later and still do not have the key.Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo[p]AMD XP2800+ Barton, Gigabyte GA-7NNXP nForce2, 1Gig Crucial PC3200 DDR 400MHz, Gainward 128 MB GF4-4200, SB Audigy, 3 x WD Caviar SE[/p]

I receieved my key code within a few hours.You need to Email them after you purchse it via PayPal.It's in the Readme file.Jerry G.

Guest Fortress

Yes I read the readme, and mailed them five times - as I stated.Cheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo[p]AMD XP2800+ Barton, Gigabyte GA-7NNXP nForce2, 1Gig Crucial PC3200 DDR 400MHz, Gainward 128 MB GF4-4200, SB Audigy, 3 x WD Caviar SE[/p]

Guest OneTinSoldier

Are you running any kind of anti-spam filtering software for your e-mail client?

I got mine e-mailed within 30 minutes of ordering. A very responsive team.Bruce.

I ordered mine at about 1930 last Saturday and had the key within 45 minutes. As a sidenote, how anyone can not use the VC with head movement and still have a decent flying experience is beyond my comprehension now. To all the naysayers regarding this product being payware... this is the single best purchase I've made, adding immeasurably to my flying experience. Just MHO!

Guest Fortress

Thanks for contacting me Serge - check your mail ;)Cheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo[p]AMD XP2800+ Barton, Gigabyte GA-7NNXP nForce2, 1Gig Crucial PC3200 DDR 400MHz, Gainward 128 MB GF4-4200, SB Audigy, 3 x WD Caviar SE[/p]

Guest hassata

Serge:Is Active Camera now compatible with TrackIR?Thanks