Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest ba234rhys

pmdg pannels are black plus no wheel movement

Guest ba234rhys

i have been using fsx for a month or two now i installed fsx and pmdg 747 it normaly aks me if i want to load the gauges or not i normaly click yes to all.Well i uninstaled fsx due to error in scenery file and not its stopped asking me for the gauges which i normaly click yes to and when i move on the ground my wheels and rudder stay where they are even though my aircraft is clearly mooving. :( :( If anyone can help me im rhys my e-mail is EDITED BY ADMINthanksrhys.

If you use a pirated version of this software, don't ask here for help.You're out.

Best regards,
David Roch
Intel 9900K@4.9GHz, Asus Maximus XI Formula, 32Gb G.Skill Trident-Z 4133 CL17, EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 FTW3 ULTRA GAMING, 3x SSD Samsung 970 Pro M.2, Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung curved 49" 4K TV monitor@30Hz.

Yeah, the only times i've ever heard of black gauges is when it's been pirated.

Paul S. | Q6600 @ 3.2 | 8GB DDR2-800 | P35 DS3L | GTS 250 | Windows 7 x64 | REX2.0 | GEX | UTX | PMDG 747

KCMH