Sign in to follow this  
Freefly

Cant hold Heading!

i got two Problems with my 747 and MD11.Sometimes it goes crazy ,watch yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se8ntNU75sQit does it with the normal simulationrate too. And sometimes my Elevators stop working, i can steer left and right but not up and down.BUT if i turn off the LSAS system from the "MD11" my Elevators working again also if i hold "Z'" (autopilot dissconnect) pressed it workin.Strange! Maybe anyone knows an Answer!? Sry for my Bad Englisch!Thanks,Sergio Milano

i got two Problems with my 747 and MD11.Sometimes it goes crazy ,watch yourself: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=se8ntNU75sQit does it with the normal simulationrate too. And sometimes my Elevators stop working, i can steer left and right but not up and down.BUT if i turn off the LSAS system from the "MD11" my Elevators working again also if i hold "Z'" (autopilot dissconnect) pressed it workin.Strange! Maybe anyone knows an Answer!? Sry for my Bad Englisch!Thanks,Sergio Milano
It seems you have a strong tailwind 300/95 but steady. No windshifts what I could see. Do you have the yaw dampers connected?If you are in AP, then you ain

Sergio, your TAS is all over the place; therefore, I think you are simply experience Microsoft's 'as real as it gets' weather engine.Get a registered copy of FSUIPC and use the weather smoothing. It will dampen wind direction/velocity pressure and temp variations.

Dan Downs KCRP

Sergio, your TAS is all over the place; therefore, I think you are simply experience Microsoft's 'as real as it gets' weather engine.Get a registered copy of FSUIPC and use the weather smoothing. It will dampen wind direction/velocity pressure and temp variations.
I use REX 2.0 and it seems this is the Problem. Where i can find the weather smoothing option in FSUIPC? there is just a windsmoothing option and it seems not to work with the REX weatherengine?!

FSUIPC needs to be registered (by purchasing the licence for it, from somewhere like simmarket) in order to unlock some of the features.Andrew

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!12hour flight from EDDF to KLAS without any problems. I reset my FSX.cfg.. set Bufferpools to 0disalble turbulence in FSUIPC and enable wind smoothing (8 seconds one degree!)seems to work now. Thanks!Sergio Milano