Sign in to follow this  
Louis8

Looking for a Air file pro

Is there any way to cfg.. an air file so the yoke is not so twichy?

Are you using FSUIPC? You can reduce sensitivity there.
Yes i have the reg. version but unless i have specific instructions how to do it i'm not cause it will be just my luck that i'll have the whole works x threaded.

Guest sg38

You can reduce the sensitivity in the cfg file. Most probably this is sufficient.Open the cfg and scroll down to this section[flight_tuning]elevator_effectiveness = 1.0If it's not there just copy and paste it, there after try reducing the value e.g. to 0.6

No i don't have any thing assigned in FSUIPC - the control spike thing , yes i do .Maybe i didn't explain myself right. It's not in all the aircraft. The level d is fine, The free Milton Shupe Beech 18 is great and so on and i know that the default Lear jet in flight sim for me is way too twichy but my friend flies one in real life and said it's the same. I just bought the Quest Kodiak and it's a real nice machine but in THAT one only i would like to make the yoke a bit more heavy . I really think that i will have to go in FSUIPC and change just what ever aircraft i want but i dodn't know how to do it . Thanks Louis

Follow link to my post on FSUIPC tutorial http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=280660Remember you have to disable controllers in FS setup. You access FSUIPC by starting up a flight with your troubled aircraft, press Alt, choose Add-on, where FSUIPC should be. When assigning fundamentals (aileron, elevator etc.) have "Aircraft Specific" unchecked, so it

Remember you have to disable controllers in FS setup.
I've never had to do that to use FSUIPC's controller interface. Why are you saying they have to?

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Guest napamule

Air file Pro? No need. In FSX you can do a lot more in cfg than you can in the air file. Here are 'MOI's' for the L45 and 'MOI's' for simular (compare).---------------------------------------------------------Default L-45:;Moments of Inertiaempty_weight_pitch_MOI = 50000empty_weight_roll_MOI = 45000empty_weight_yaw_MOI = 70000empty_weight_coupled_MOI = 0.0---------------------------------------------------------3rd Party Simular weight/power:;Moments of Inertiaempty_weight_pitch_MOI = 1645000.000empty_weight_roll_MOI = 280000.000empty_weight_yaw_MOI = 310000.000empty_weight_coupled_MOI = 1100.000---------------------------------------------------------My Preference, (FOR BOTH): (Because I have my sensitivities at 100% + 0% Null that's why. YMMV.);Moments of Inertiaempty_weight_pitch_MOI = 2159000.000empty_weight_roll_MOI = 1960000.000empty_weight_yaw_MOI = 3630000.000empty_weight_coupled_MOI = 0.000---------------------------------------------------------Try it. Then adjust to your preference. At any rate this is strictly aircraft SPECIFIC (and NOT a 'catch all' setting for ALL aircraft).CBNapamule

Ummm good replies and i'll try the tutorial as i never seen that one before. Thanks Louis