Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Salter

FS9 Problems put into perspective

Hi All,Here's a little passage I stumbled uppon from the founding father of the then little Boeing Airplane Co. that I feel fits exactly what we're going thourhg with this newest release of Flight Sim.We are embarked as pioneers upon a new science and industry in which our problems are so new and unusual that it behooves no one to dismiss any novel idea with the statement, "It can

Guest ba747heavy

Mike,What a great way to keep everything in perspective.

I agree, great take on this situation! So many seem to have some really bad problems, yet plenty are running it fine right out of the box, so it can be done, I know a couple of posts here have helped me fine tune some things. I think times like this are what it means to be a 'community".Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest PaulL01

AWWWWWW Thats Not Gonna Work!

I agree big time! If it were not for Avsim etc.. I'd be ripping my few remaining strands of hair out, instead of enjoying this great new product!

Bert

Guest MB327

Very nice quote Mike and a good way to remind everyone how helpful those tidbits of information are.Don't be bothered by the little crosstalk/interference on the HF radio, that comes with the territory and you have to look at it that way.

Guest tascaso

"It will never work"Hey great quote! My FS9 is up and running right out of its tin box. Even the PMDG 737 is flying! WOW, the best was the pinned HOW TO in ths forum thank you thank you!Tony

And they said to the man that it couldn't be done.So with a smile he went right to it.And the job they said couldn't be done;He found that he couldn't do it. Microsoft programmer responsible for bridges in FS9.

Guest JonP01

>And they said to the man that it couldn't be done.>So with a smile he went right to it.>And the job they said couldn't be done;>He found that he couldn't do it.>> Microsoft programmer responsible for bridges> in FS9.:-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol I really like that one. I'm sure MS will see the humour in it as well.

Guest khalpay

Excuse me but what is this FS9 ?Many news appearing at the FS2K4 forums with heading FS9 !!I appreciate if anybody tellme the meaning of FS9 please....rgdshasan