Sign in to follow this  
fspaan

WideFS - Actionkeys on clientside

Dear all,Recently I updated my WideFS Client and Server applications by the new version. However I forgot to make a copy of the WideClient Configuration Settings (wideclient.cfg file).In this file I had made adjustments about the use of Actionkeys. However I cannot recall the commands I used and I find troubles understanding the manual. Could somebody help me to start this up again?I have initialized the following:- On my CH Yoke I have assigned a button to start Roger Wilco. I use FSUIPC button assignment to push the Scroll Lock button (this works)- In my widefs.cfg file I have set the commands to accept Actionkeys and used the commands from the previous widefs.cfg file (this works). Keys have been assigned in this cfg file.- On my clientPC I have set the cfg file to accept ActionKeys.What do I have to do else to launch the Scroll Lock at the client PC so I can use Roger Wilco? I know it was something small, but I do not recall anymore.Your help and advise would be highly appreciated!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I think these are the commands you are looking for Ferry,ActionKeys=YesKeySend1=RWonKeySend2=RWoffAs a side note I stopped using the button assignment to mimic key strokes and instead use the FS control bit, you may find it easier.Under the buttons tab press the yoke button you want to use for your RW PTT key.On the right hand side tick the ' Select FS control' box.Under 'Control sent when button pressed' scroll down to 'Keysend 1-255 (widefs) and select that.Do the same for '...button released'In 'Parameters' for button pressed enter '1' and '2' for button released. Do NOT tick the 'Control to repeat while held' box.The settings for Widefs client are as above.HTH and happy Vatsiming :-)

Thanks for your info! Indeed I have tried and the FSControls are easier to use for.Thanks for your help!