Sign in to follow this  
earthdog

WHIF Videos

Hi All!I am a "visual" person. I have found that its a lot easier to me to understand something if i see it rather than read it or hear it. when i am searching for a tutorial i hope i find it in Video at first. So, i thought that it would be nice to create WHIF :?: W.H.I.F. comes from Watch How I'm Flying... :mrgreen: These are videos not within FS. they show myself approaching various airports having on the screen also the approach map with the current position of the aircraft. As i make more of these propably i will add other features like the recording from metricFS in .kml e.t.c.You can find them on my YouTube Channel here: http://www.youtube.com/user/earthdog666#p/c/533501C30D3664AAYou may subscribe if you want as i will create more of them often...Hope you enjoy!!p.s. You see? Some people have time to loose :( :(

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

Maybe some narrative would be better, saying what you are doing and why...

Maybe some narrative would be better, saying what you are doing and why...
I will include some text annotations in the videos to come .....thanks

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p