Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Emma Field CTD, anybody seen this?

Anyone have an issue where Emma Field stops loading up and a CTD happens everytime you tried to load the area? I ended up uninstalling Emma Field and still find the whole county/area around where the airport once stood unable to load. I can fly all around the Seattle area with the exception of the area where Emma was once installed. Very weird problem...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

No error msg? Just boots you to the desktop?Try and re arrange your scenery CFG order.

Thanks to some help from GaryGB on the Simflight Emma forms I found the problem.Seems to be an issue with VOZ and their 'BG_VTPH.BGL' file located in the 'Addon Scenery\Scenery' folder.I removed the file and Emma loads up like it should.Amazing a file representing something a world away can cause a problem. This may answer my NYC area CTD's as well.

FS2020 

Have to ever seen the man that cuts the grass at Emma Field ? I've been looking for his for years and I have not seen him yet. jerrycwo4

Jerry he is the same guy at Chelan Municipal.... :(

The Emma Field guide says that this guy will be cutting the grass at a certain of the day on certain days but I have never seen him. Have you? jerrycwo4

Jerry it's been so long since I had that addon I cannot recall to be honest. I know Richard added that guy to all his scenery's (he is always doing something at the airport and you also see Richards P/U truck in most of them too).

I believe I have seen him on one or two occasions, but that several years ago.Just to refresh my memory, I checked the pdf file and this is what it says......

The grass on the airport is mowed on Monday between 10:00 and 16:00 but only when there is little or no rain. As Monday is not the best day for Fritz it might be that he is not too active some Mondays. On other Mondays he

Wow, talk about having a thread hijacked... I tried to help people with a serious issue that's affected allot of people only to find things turned around into an inquiry about a virtual grass cutter. I hope others still benefit from what I found here should they come across this issue as the overall point of this thread has gotten lost in nonsense... :(

FS2020 

Sorry about "stealing your thunder" about your Emma Field problem but at the time I thought that you had already advised everyone that you had found the answer to your problem and that part of the thread was completed. jerrycwo4