Sign in to follow this  
Guest 413X3

EvolveAI DC-10-10/30 models anywhere?

Guest 413X3

Where can I find the EvolveAI DC-10/30/c/d models? Can't find them on avsim or flightsimThanks

Guest firehawk44
Where can I find the EvolveAI DC-10/30/c/d models? Can't find them on avsim or flightsimThanks
I did a search of the AVSIM Library for EvolveAI and found 78 pages of models/repaints. On the 3d page there's DC10/30/C models for FS9 (which will work with FSX). I didn't go through the whole 78 pages, but there may be models made for FSX too.Best regards,Jim

Guest 413X3

No, those are only separate repaints, all require the model file, which I can't find

No, those are only separate repaints, all require the model file, which I can't find
I think that when they pulled their stuff from WOAI, they also pulled all their models from all the flight sim sites like Avsim, Flightsim.com, etc. I guess that they got out of the hobby and for whatever reason did want anyone to be able to enjoy their stuff anylonger as well. I had a paint that required an EvolveAI model, but after a few days of not being able to find it I gave up. Frankly, when one of these developers decides to hang it up, I never understand why some of them want to pull all their work from the community, rather than let people still get use and pleasure from their creations.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator