Sign in to follow this  
Guest cloudtops

Dilemma ! Should I remove FS2k2?

FS2002 is better than FS9 when one realises the sheer variety of add on aircraft available.For me the difference ends there.I bought FS9 a week back and am still in awe each time I play the sim-sorry it's not a game is it?I plan to remove FS2k2 shortly but would like others opinions on this cos it took a long time fine tuning it to what it is nowThanks JK

If you have the HD space, I say keep both on there for a while. Later on, if you find yourself not flying FS2002 as much as FS9 or not at all, then remove it.

Guest wizard01

Hi,I'm not removing my FS2002 for a long time; at the moment I am not at all impressed with FS9: for example - whose idea was it for us to go on a 'Hide and Seek' mouse clicking trip to find the FS9.cfg file?Ken

Mine's gone! I am so impresssed with FS9 that I didn't even go back to FS2002, so I couldn't see a point in having it. I was able to get a majority of the aircraft I like to install, so that isn't an issue, besides, for me it is about the experience more than the aircraft.Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Best, Michael

KDFW

Guest cloudtops

Ken,You may have already seen a tip on this, but the next time you navigate to your FS9.cfg file, right click and send a shortcut to the desktop or create a shortcut that you can move to either your FS9 folder or wherever else you keep key shortcuts. I believe that shortcut alone has staved off carpal tunnel surgery for at least five years for me.Kevin