Sign in to follow this  

GET VS METEO

Guest WorkingStiff

Ray and HDCAFE,How was anyone who responded earlier to know that English wasn't his first language? None of his posts gave such an indication and I can see where his responses could easily be interpreted as "snippy."He didn't ask for a comparison of the two products; he asked why he had to pay for FSMeteo. Such a question would have been better off directed at Marc Philbert himself.

Guest in_04

If he could wait he could get the "real weather" for free too....ByeMarkus

Guest Rich

LOL - don't you just 'love' this community. I'm not sure what some of you were reading, but I certainly saw posts that I thought were kinda rude (considering) - "I'm sorry to disturb your meditations at the Tibet monastery but; Are you perfect?" Kinda rude isn't it?Anyway, I never thought this post would drag its way back up again - well done! It is amazing what we can find to debate about.

The two programs are very different. Bearsoft's GetWeather program is just a downloader/archiver of realworld weather data. It would allow you to download weather from your work machine, save it, then load it into FS9 without an internet connection on the FS PC, as long as you could transfer the downloaded files to that computer in some convenient way, like zip disk, RAM drive, etc.FSMeteo is a full fledged weather addon, providing numerous functions for managing weather and generating weather.sg

I7-7700k@4.7ghz | 32gb RAM | EVGA GTX1080 8gb | Mostly P3Dv5 (also IL2:BoX, DCS, XP11)

Rich, in spite of what someone said earlier, with a sig like that you got to be alright, LOL.Never mind my user name, it's called ironic or attack by stealth!

Hi WorkingStiff,<>Some misunderstandings together with some wrong assumptions (like everyone who posts a message has a Internet connection ot home).I can't see the point of continuing this as metaleye has long deserted this thread.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest Rich

Robert,Someone said what now? Oh I see..boy..they really know how to hurt a person. You know..I'm not sure I'll get over this one..oh wait...I never mind your username mate, makes me giggle. I know you aint no muppet, in fact I know you so I can say that for sure ;-)