Sign in to follow this  
MMartinov

Another happy user

Hi Bryan!Thank you for the excellent product!I jumped in the FS2CREW squad after the implementation of the voice command and I was really surpised to learn that my computer is able to pull such things off as the speech recognition :)Anyway, first with the Maddog and now with J41 the level of realism is taken to new heights thanks to FS2CREW. I am very excited to learn that the new PMDG NGX is going to have FS2CREW from day one too (correct me if I am wrong).On my J41 edition everything operates perfect. Still the learning curve is a bit steep but the experience from the other voice edition is there. One small glitch I found during my first flight was that I could not make the F/O to turn off the prop deice. I was able to make him turn the SHORT/LONG cycle on though. Any ideas?Keep up!

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Hi Bryan!Thank you for the excellent product!I jumped in the FS2CREW squad after the implementation of the voice command and I was really surpised to learn that my computer is able to pull such things off as the speech recognition :)Anyway, first with the Maddog and now with J41 the level of realism is taken to new heights thanks to FS2CREW. I am very excited to learn that the new PMDG NGX is going to have FS2CREW from day one too (correct me if I am wrong).On my J41 edition everything operates perfect. Still the learning curve is a bit steep but the experience from the other voice edition is there. One small glitch I found during my first flight was that I could not make the F/O to turn off the prop deice. I was able to make him turn the SHORT/LONG cycle on though. Any ideas?Keep up!
Hi Martin,Glad to hear you like it!Prop deice to off... I just checked and you're right, it's a bug, and I just fixed it.It'll be in the next Service Update, which will likely be out when PMDG releases SP2 for the JS41.Best,

Bryan, thank you for the quick reply... I really enjoy your professional approach towards what you are doing.So, I've been flying my J41 all alone for months and I was doing just perfectly fine. Now, with the FS2CREW I am so lazy that I don't want to turn my head a bit and switch this Prop Deice thing myself.... hehehe.... Another small question which I will intentfully ask you (not PMDG), is do you have any estimates about this SP2? I recon since you are working closely with PMDG you should have some sort of Non Disclosure Agreement however this "might be" something that you "might be" able to unveal. (I would not dare about asking for the NGX release :( )

Regards,

Martin Martinov / VATSIM 1207931

Bryan, thank you for the quick reply... I really enjoy your professional approach towards what you are doing.So, I've been flying my J41 all alone for months and I was doing just perfectly fine. Now, with the FS2CREW I am so lazy that I don't want to turn my head a bit and switch this Prop Deice thing myself.... hehehe.... Another small question which I will intentfully ask you (not PMDG), is do you have any estimates about this SP2? I recon since you are working closely with PMDG you should have some sort of Non Disclosure Agreement however this "might be" something that you "might be" able to unveal. (I would not dare about asking for the NGX release :( )
Hi Martin,I have no idea when PMDG will release SP2 for the JS41. I understand they're pretty busy with other products at the moment.Hopefully soon, though, because SP2 will enable some new functionality in FS2Crew Jetstream, namely, the FO will be able to set the correct runway heading and initial alt during his taxi flow for you, among other things.

As for SP2 they say it will be after NGX, so we may have to wait few more months.Greg